|    About   |   Portfolios    |    Instruction    |    Exhibits    |    Prints    |    Contact

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mid-Atlantic Photography Expo this weekend

I will be sharing a table/booth with my friend and fellow photography Bill Folsom at the Mid-Atlantic Photography Expo (Nature Visions) this weekend. If you will be at the expo please stop by and say hello.
More info on the expo can be found at

We had some nice conditions last weekend. Leading a field session I made sure the participants were taking advantage of the situation. I managed to take 15 exposures in 3 hours. This photo is not bad considering that :)

Misty Potomac, Great Falls Park, Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Potomac river is really beautiful. I have had the opportunity to visit this place last month. Did not spend much time though.. was not a gpood day for photography. (

    I really like this shot. A very different composition. Mist actually adds that "extra" to it.